The Dark One Has Returned

Diabloshadow

Well, the dark one has returned. Though the name is quite misleading I assure you. Good Day to all who read this, I am Diabloshadow, also known in game as a couple of names, any regulars will tell you. I have played SS13 for quite awhile, and I am overjoyed by the fact this game has such a wonderful player base for such a "Indie" game. Most people nowadays want graphics, well they overlook the key aspect of things, gameplay. Though I suppose i should talk a little about myself, I do apologize for the rant by the way.

My name is whatever you decide to call me (Within reasonable standards), even my friends in my life call me Diablo, so I do not mind. I am in my early twenties, Yet I feel 40. I am an old soul, bound to many things from the 70's. My beloved is named Jasmine, she helps me pull through my dark times. I live in a little cottage in the middle of the woods, for I like the seclusion. I have my Corvid with me at all times. For those who do not know what a Corvid is, a Corvid is a type of bird that feasts on corpses, such a Vulture, Raven, or Crow. Wolfram, is a African Pied Crow. He is very dear to me, and keeps me company. My other friend (I do not call them pets. I dislike the term. Though i am not offended by it, so do not think i am being hostile to pets. I do love animals.), Elise. She was a grass spider, passed about a month ago. I play many games, from League of Legends, to Dark Souls. I am mostly found listening to my records and 8-tracks, and talking to my beloved. My music for those who wish to know is a mix of; Classic Rock, Classic Metal, Oldies, and Classical. I enjoy something as old as Barry Manalow, to something as rock and roll like Def Leppard, to something as metal as Black Sabbath/Ozzy, or Iron Maiden. I play the Piano, I enjoy fishing, and I collect things most would find weird. I suppose that is enough, no one wishes to read my little tale.

Thank you for your time, Have a Pleasant Day.

Ah, my apologies. No the piece did not influence the name. Elise i just liked for a spider. Wolfram however is german for "Wolf Crow". I chose Wolfram for, well Wolfram, because he liked to caw at the moon. lol, so it fit him as well. Also, both of them liked it when i played the piano

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use