A Revised Intro

payback137

So I already made one of these a long time ago, but it was kind of crappy, so I'll redo it.

I'm not going to pretend any of you actually want to hear who I am in real life, so I'll skip that part. All I'll say is that I've been playing on here for quite a long time (must be at least 6 months) and it's the best server around. 10/10, would robust again.

My name is Harlan Thorn. I was born on Aerus VI to a couple of human colonists, both of which were murdered in front of me by a local gang of raiders. Once I was 17, I left that godforsaken planet and joined the FlyCo Mercenary Group, working there for about 3-4 years, until I left to join the 'amazing' ranks of NanoTrasen. I've been with NT for almost 30 years now, filling roles from Assistant to Captain. Nowadays, you'll probably see me filling the position of NT Representative, mainly consisting of explaining why the Centcomm Status Reports don't mean sh*t, and yelling at the Captain for executing traitors without interrogating them. I like to think I'm an honourable man, and I stick to my morals and rules, but don't expect me to stick to yours. Oh, and finally, don't cross me. If you do, you WILL get hurt, mark my words.

See you on the station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use