i dont quite understand ban recent ban, hoping to get a better explanation.

ITO

I was recently banned but i have a hardtime understanding exactly what for, im hoping some other admin can better explain it.

Im also not entirely sure where to post this. if its in the wrong place, please let me know.

im also interested if any admins are willing to discuss their notes on me, since apparently this was a group decision and other notes were taken into consideration.

can i also get a history of my ahelps, as i was advised to reflect on them

i do not see a modify button on the first post just this one, so ill just add to this? or should i make a new topic?

Admin Key: Varghh , and others who i have no idea who.

Your Discord name (if applicable):

Complaint: 

I was recently banned but i have a hardtime understanding exactly what for, im hoping some other admin can better explain it.

Im also not entirely sure where to post this. if its in the wrong place, please let me know.

im also interested if any admins are willing to discuss their notes on me, since apparently this was a group decision and other notes were taken into consideration.

can i also get a history of my ahelps, as i was advised to reflect on them

Edited by ITO

This is hard to look into without knowing your byond login name.

Edit, on mobile, have it now!

Edited by Allfd

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, sorry about the waiting time there but I will be the one handling this complaint.

Firstly I'd like to note that before this ban, you did have two notes regarding your more strange behaviour in command roles being not of the level we expect out of command members on Paradise, such as doing executions via allowing two prisoners to fight each other in place of the normal methods of execution, hiring heads of security from the engineering crew and allowing the permanent sentence to be applied on the legitimate HoS after they are arrested before even getting to their office and asking if you could give clowns all access (which wasn't a joke) but I do see how you could be confused when it comes to this sort of thing, if you are still confused regarding this topic I can go more into depth with you.

• 2 months later...

This has been here far too long without a resolution. I'm going to assume the mentioned talk took place and the clarification was given. This is also a minor thing that can be dealt with directly if the issue still exists, so this complaint is being resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use