Disrespect from staff in following complaint procedures

Footman

Admin Key: Necaladun

Your Discord name (if applicable): Mirvah

Complaint: In the process of filing a complaint in regards to an administrator's unequitable treatment of a properly filed appeal, a representative of the serverr's staff acted in a manner that attacked the individual filing the complaint. Proof is quoted below.

The denial of the appeal was with good reason, and in my opinion you are not the kind of player we want for the server.

This complaint is without merit, and obnoxious.

I do not consider the previous complaint resolved and I will uphold it until a resolution that is fair for both parties is done.

In the process of seeking fair and reasonable resolution of the aforementioned issues, my side of the story and the context of the situation have been disregarded repeatedly. Based upon this, I request additional oversight and the involvement of senior staff, as the staff members who have been involved in this situation previously have demonstrated a disregard for the situation and fair treatment of all parties involved.

Edited by Footman
  • Salt 3

Do I have to repeat what Neca said in this last complaint here, you know what, I'll link it here.

8 hours ago, necaladun said:

First of all: Using giant text like that is incredibly obnoxious. Knock it off.

Secondly: You omitting part of the ban reason was simply one of the many factors your appeal was denied, such as your previous notes, warnings and bans, such as for plasma-grief.

Thirdly: Your excessive violence led to the persons death. Even if they had simply been beaten into critical, that is not acceptable for a non-antagonist, and against the rules.

Fourth: Possession of a spear does not allow you to beat someone to death.

The denial of the appeal was with good reason, and in my opinion you are not the kind of player we want for the server.

This complaint is without merit, and obnoxious.

This complaint was without merit in the first place and has been classed as that, you can live with it as you have now only dug yourself a deeper hole now, you not only continued to use big text again in the last complaint, you went on the discord to spam ping admins and then went to ban evade on discord as well, seriously dude, how can you be this childish over this, you could of easily let it sit for a little while and appealed it at a later date.

I'm going to give you a rope here and I damn well hope you take it, cut the unmerited complaints out, step away from your PC and just calm down, you have already ruined all of being unbanned with your little discord stunt and if you continue to do this on the forums, I will apply a forum ban myself.

Complaint without merit, take the words I have said to heart or else.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2