Machine People: Immune to Alien Neurotoxins Y/N?

Streaky Haddock

Should Machine People be immune to Neurotoxin knockdown?

It seems that it would make sense that Machine People would be immune to the stuff, but on the other hand it's a cornerstone weapon to any effective alien's arsenal and making an entire species immune to it could have a pretty drastic effect.

Could.

On the one hand, if an alien can corner a machine person it is deader faster than anyone else, even if armoured (and every time I get blasted with neurotoxin as an IPC I always lose a limb).

I do sort of like the mental imagery of an IPC walking down a corridor with guns akimbo just firing down a hallway, a praetorian shooting neurotoxin at him and his arm or leg is ripped off but he still keeps shooting as he screams "FUUUUCK XENOOO ROOOUNDS".

Just an idea.

On the topic of nerfing neurotoxin, internals, hardsuits and biosuits should all provide protection from it. Aliens really need a few nerfs and by the time any sizeable ERT unit gets to the station they just get massacred or slowly picked off.

Remind me again... does it cost plasma? If not ,it really should. Seriously, you can barely stop a Xeno Invasion, they are just going to ravage everything in their path. Then again thats what pretty much was going on in the movies. You see one of those things popping out of someone and then all hell breaks loose.

You cannot use mechs against them , even if you try to get a combat mech up they are just going to kill you before you can get it, if they were competent enough to put the Alien AI on the station (provided its a Xeno Round), and if you do and get a working one up, they are just going to swarm it.

I do sort of like the mental imagery of an IPC walking down a corridor with guns akimbo just firing down a hallway, a praetorian shooting neurotoxin at him and his arm or leg is ripped off but he still keeps shooting as he screams "FUUUUCK XENOOO ROOOUNDS".

This sounds amazing.

This sounds amazing.

art-353-arnold-300x0_zps83598558.jpg

Here's a sample. Closest thing I could find.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use