Hello from Sonador

Sonador

Hi all!

I'm Sonador, and I'm sure a few of you have heard I have quite a storied history in SS13. I'm a former administrator for Baystation 12, Thrice the host of the Vinesauce SS13 servers (now defunct), former administrator on Hippie Station, may Space Jesus rest its soul, and now more or less a regular here. I deeply enjoy the slower gameplay on Paradise and have already had major positive interactions with the community and administration, and look forward to seeing development continue and the community remain healthy! You can usually see me playing as my characters Mizuki Hirasawa, Alexander Privost, Mertisi Andavel, and Felis Andavel.

I dabble in creative activites now and again, most of which are viewable on my personal webpage, http://beigelands.com. I've had history in other game communities, such as Garry's Mod, Counter-Strike 1.6, and many, many others.

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing you on-station!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use