Thamuel’s failed book drafts

Thamuel

Thamuel’s failed book drafts:

Found on Thamuel’s floor

Thamuel’s home design book:

Spoiler

The somewhat helpful guide to making your apartment not look like trash

Preface

Okay, so you picked up this book to become knowledgeable in the arts of making your home bearable. Considering you bought this cheap and affordable book, I assume you are not part of the bourgeoisie and as such likely live in a flat or something similar. Because of this, this book will focus on apartment improvement.

Chapter 1

Lets first take a look at my flat. With only two space meters on each side and a tiny bathroom, I have to squeeze a lot of décor inside. First of all, you want a nice paint for your walls. Personally I chose a colour I consider quite vibrant, “gloomy grey”. The two main objects in my room are a plastic mini-fridge and a steel framed bed right next to it. I even decided to give myself a potted plant placed on the mini-fridge which creates a great natural aura. Heck, why not put a poster of space to simulate a window. It may not burn your eyes like a real star, but the room will make sure you wish it would What a great pro!

The h trails off and seems to be where the draft ends

Thamuel’s fiction books:

the eyes of the wind:

Spoiler

The eyes of the wind:

Prologue:

Richard squinted against the tremendous winds. He followed the unknown path to the mountains and dark clouds ahead without rest . As he went higher, it only got colder, but Richard could not stop, because if he did, he would never start again. He only saw difficulty ahead. Every now and then, a friend or family member of his would pass by with resources and infinite time, but when he would ask for the slightest help, all the the answers were the same; “No”. And they would just walk on. Again and again, the people who he knew and loved, left him. The path was scattered with bones and rot, and along the path he spotted a shiny silver gun. ~~~

the beating heart:

Spoiler

The beating heart:

Preface:

Thanks to my dreams for inspiration.

Chapter 1:

Robert was a good man. He followed what he thought was right and never failed to do so. Throughout his life, he had ups and downs, but he knew that eventually, he would die happy by his family. One night he woke up in his bed feverish and by himself. The room was silent and empty, his wife and child nowhere to be seen. “Julie?” He called out. “Jerry?”. He was answered with naught but silence. He at this moment came to the realisation that it was ungodly bright even though the clock on the wall said it was 12. Did he oversleep? Could it be that in the first time in 20, he was late for work? Afraid that it was so, he made his way out of bed. As he got up, he heard whispers, he looked behind him and only saw a shadow, he heard them again, and he turned again, to see but a shadow in front of him aswell. In fact, the entire room was covered with shadows, all moving about. “We are the shadows of the future” Robert heard in his mind again. “This is a warning” the whispers repeated once again. Some shadows preceded to fade while other meshed into many different shapes. Only one shape was recognisable to Robert. A gun. A somehow silver gun. Robert began to ponder, but he noticed the shadows coming toward him. Closer and closer and ~~~

The dulling of time:

Spoiler

The dulling of time:

JERRY:

*beep*, *beep*, *beep*. The heart monitor was giving a steady stream of beeps. At least for that, Jerry was happy. He did not know why there were tears in his eyes. He told himself he wouldn’t cry; yet here he was sobbing like an infant. She was still alive for now. She even always told him to enjoy the moment, yet he was overwhelmed by the grief that he will never be able to say a true goodbye. He looked at the empty bed beside him. With nothing on it but a sheet and a fading shadow. He looked again at the heart monitor. The line was flat, yet the beeps were still calm and steady. He looked at the shadow yet again. He knew it would not be long until it, no, she was gone. He sat there contemplating for a while. There were no visitors.

RICHARD:

He had found the medallion, with this he could ~~~

Edited by Thamuel
New addition

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use