Szlaa Kaallu, traitor.

ID404NotFound

>be cute lizard

>Be RNG into chef

>Immediately leave to HoP, ask to transfer to IAA

>"I can be more helpful in that position"

>Be given position, no questions asked

>Go to brig, ask HoS for HUD, headset and mindshield

>Detective has serious concerns, says CC should be approving all transfers like this

>HoS asks HoP to fax CC (they don't, afaik) get given items anyway

>Do job diligently for about an hour as traitors are downed left and right

>Take a total of 7 telecrystals from PDAs in evidence that were left logged in

>Go to engineering to steal blueprints, engineers loafing about all over

>Obtain holopara, emag, and mind-batterer

>Explosive holopara, prime bitezadusto, they give advice on cracking my way to CE locker with RCD

>Engineering decides to have a pizza party in their meeting room, I wish I had thought of it, but still fortunate.

>Crack into office and drag away locker unseen

>No blueprints.

>Running out of time, shift focus to HoS antique laser replica. They have it, but I'm already at a loss, what could possibly go wrong?

>Linger near HoS trying to bait into office with 'talking about feelings', the legwork for the first hour helps this look inconspicuous.

>During this they gear sec up with shotguns, ready to hunt down a discovered changeling, which gets dragged into sec right before they charge out.

>Linger more, waiting for opportune moment for Killer Queen to trap a door and begin the shit storm.

>HoS drags changeling towards isolation by permanent, I follow, blocking the doorway. NT Rep also follows for reasons.

>I pull out stetchkin, unload a bit into each face, hit the switch on the mind-batterer, Killer Queen bomb-traps their dropped weapons, they are decimated.

>I leave, walking past a detective carrying a shotgun, who I thought I would need to bust up, but nothing happened, Killer Queen urges me to get to shuttle.

>3 seconds short of shuttle, don't have blueprints anyway...

Overall was fun, just annoying when people carry sensitive items like that. At least in captain SOP it says his antique laser needs to be kept in the case unless emergency.

There were other things, like a ninja star throwing miner trying to take out the CE that I could have collaborated with, had I known he was walking with the blueprints, but instead I got ninja starred and CE busted him up

Edited by ID404NotFound
  • fastparrot 1

• 1 month later...

Gosh, can't believe I missed this post. I was that holopara, and despite me regretting my decision immediately, when I've seen I've been made into an explosive type, I was rather surprised how effective it turned out to be in the end at that hectic as hell fight. I was rolling after boobytrapping the dropped shotguns; poor seccies didn't know what hit them. Better luck next time lizardbro!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lizardzsi said:

Gosh, can't believe I missed this post. I was that holopara, and despite me regretting my decision immediately, when I've seen I've been made into an explosive type, I was rather surprised how effective it turned out to be in the end at that hectic as hell fight. I was rolling after boobytrapping the dropped shotguns; poor seccies didn't know what hit them. Better luck next time lizardbro!

Awe :3

It's nice seeing who my helpful para was. I'm glad grabbing explosive didn't turn out useless. It's been so long since this, though I don't feel I've improved all that much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use