Newscaster photo and/or photos made by borgs.

Zciwomad

This problem might be already solved, but I'm not aware of it.

As a security borg, I'm using built-in camera to document evidences since it's fairly easy for all lawbreakers to just shout "Rogue borg!" and security usually distrust mechanical units with synthetic laws (what is "cool" in some way that this was achieved in game, all those "space-racists" gives nice RP experience). I don't know any other way to show photos made by borgs to anyone else, besides making a feed channel in Newscaster that I called "Cyborg Evidence Database". I post photos there with subtitle of commited crime, but photos (7x7 but I think smaller ones also) in Newscaster are divided to several smaller copies, so it is hard, or even impossible to tell what is on them.  

My propositions are:

1) Make something with those photos in Newscaster. This could induce journalism since good photos could make their stories believable and enjoyable.

I'm not a programer so I don't know if it is hard or easy task. I guess it is hard/impossible since this is happening since I first played Paradise station.

2) Make borgs being able to print photos stored in their memory. By another item, or an option like photos itself.

I guess it's easier?

3) Make an actual monitor with database in brig, that borgs could upload their photos manually, so they could be viewed normally by crewmembers with access (Security and Heads), or not. 

Edited by Zciwomad
Interpunction

1 minute ago, Zciwomad said:

I post photos there with subtitle of commited crime, but photos (7x7 but I think smaller ones also) in Newscaster are divided to several smaller copies so it is hard or even impossible to tell what is on them. 

I've had this issue as well. Really messes up the newscaster for me when I or someone else puts pictures on it, I don't understand if it's an issue on my end or in the game itself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use