[Music] The Mythic Journey

LUCPIX

Hey! About 5 years ago I met a very good program called Little Piano, which is nothing more than a synthesizer simulator that allows us to "program" MIDI tracks in real time by fingering the QWERTY keyboard while the system records our commands automatically, without the need to "program" the notes, one by one, as MIDI composers usually do.

Obviously this has the uncomfortable disadvantage of taking the risk of making our compositions end up not being composed with the quality of harmonization and timing characteristic of the MIDI tracks (which, by definition, are ALWAYS precise and flawless) but, on the other hand, a small disharmony of 1 millisecond, typical of a composer who is playing the keyboard in time real, offers the synthesizer a more "human" touch, even though this may also be an unashamed excuse on my part, as an attempt to justify the potential lack of psychomotricity in my songs!!! 

By all means, just a month ago I finished producing an "album" (a fancy way to catalog a collection of relatively random tracks) totally candid and personal in partnership with a great friend of mine (you'll probably be lucky enough to see him at the station, Logan Connor), inspired by a poem that he made and since then I offered to transorm the journey of the lyrical I passionate and traveling in small compositions in 3 acts !!

The first act represents the beginning of the journey towards love, most of the synthesizer instruments here are played by a guitar. Upbeat and enthusiast, here you realize how our hero is thirsty for the search for answers and how nothing will leave him discouraged

In contrast, the second act shows somewhat the opposite of this. Tired, lonely and hopeless, our beloved character slows down his steps when a series of uncomfortable events makes him question his own sanity, and even though he is advancing in slow steps, dangerous and persistent thoughts begin to invade his mind

And finally, the third and final act (whose main instrument is the piano) shows the moment when the hero finally observes the first fragments of his great goal, at a distance, and suddenly all fragments of his doubts and insecurities disappear all at once and he leaves with renewed energy and updated hopes!

Still, these tracks doesn't have a fixed order on which you NEED to listen to.

TL;DR, My favorite tracks are 5 (Steps) and 14 (Her Face). If you want to check this by yourself and, who knows, give a brief feedback regarding all this wackiness, here's the way to go, buddy:

Thank you very much!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use