Drones and pulling.

Fatbackwards

I don't mind all the nerfs that drones got recently... but I'd just like to address one specific nerf.

As a maintenance drone, I can't pull anything. Even simple things like batteries which I can grasp in my magnetic grappler. It makes it very hard to reuse old resources like, say, when a window is dismantled and pulled all over the area. I can't pull the existing windows back into place to fix the window; forcing me to destroy them and collect the shards.

I don't mind not being able to pull bodies, or large objects like vending machines... but at least allow for basic construction equipment, especially for windows and the like. I love to recycle materials, and it's really hard to do so when you have to destroy all the reinforced plasma windows and replace them with shoddier regular reinforced windows.

That's all.

I loathe not being able to drag rods somewhere out of sight.

Protip:

Take your rods in your "active hand" and click on the rod on the floor. It disappears as it stacks with you current stack (in your hand). Works with a lot of other things as well (metal, glass plates, etc.). If your stack is full, it won't work, though.

You're welcome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use