Hello!

C.A.S.

Hello!

I am a long time text based role player and a fan of the Science Fiction genre in general. Some of you may have come across me (although it is doubtful) in Paradise Station over the last few days asking in OOC or LOOC ...

"Looking to be pAI"

And that is exactly what I enjoy doing. I am a huge fan of A.I. and I love to role play them. I have heard a lot of trash talk about Paradise Station but all in all I have made up my mind that they, for whatever reason, are completely ignorant of how cool the server actually is.

• Like 4

Welcome to Paradise. I found a good way to test out a job is to volunteer to have yourself borged. It's a less stress job and you have all the tools already available to do your job.

Welcome to the server. I'd love to have a pAI some time when I play blueshield, we ought to link up.

The trash talk is because of the furries, as MajikSkooma said, but they're way less common than the subreddit makes them out to be and the ban on ERPing is heavily enforced by admins. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the support / advice.

6 hours ago, Eagle982 said:

Welcome to the server. I'd love to have a pAI some time when I play blueshield, we ought to link up.

I would love to be pAI for a Blueshield. Thanks for the offer. Probably the most reliable way to reach me would be through the forums messaging system! I assume Eagle982 is your BYOND username as well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use