Admin Complaint: Streaky Haddock

Guest testeron2

Guest testeron2

Admin Key: Streaky Haddock

Complaint: 

Earlier today HoS wrongfully exiled me for stealing a EVA suit from the EVA room and so I contacted an admin. The admin (Streaky Haddock) however started to question me about why I was breaking into there and told me I wasn't allowed to that. Which I found very strange because I think I have yet to finish a shift without any civilian/clown doing that at some point. He also told me to go read the rules and added a note to my record "suggesting much less leniency from now on" , which really annoyed me.

Im not pretending that I wasn't greytiding and breaking into places. But my conception was always that things like stealing an EVA suit would be dealt in character. 

Edited by testeron2

Greetings.

First off, I would like to note that the Head of Security in question was, in fact, addressed, and the situation handled accordingly; as you noted, you can't exile someone for stealing an EVA suit from EVA.

Additionally, after talking with Streaky, they've agreed that the way they passed the information along was perhaps a bit harsher than it could've been; even considering your previous notes, the situation could've been handled with a bit more tact than it was initially.

However, I should also point out that the tail end of the conversation had you calling Streaky Haddock by a rather choice insult that I shan't repeat here. While Streaky freely admits he could've handled the conversation better, the way you responded to it was less than civil, and I would very much recommend that you tone down that sort of attitude in the future.

If you wish to bring anything else to light, please do so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use