a couple ideas for nations mode

xoyv

well, i just encountered nations mode for the first time, and needless to say it was a bit confusing

a couple ideas that i ahd that could really help easy things in:

-hud icons, similar to sec hud/cultist/rev icons, so you can see who is and isn't on your team

-radio changes to nation radio, so communication can be easier

-flag icon change, going from something that you don't know where that is a flag a person is carrying, to something more akin to regular CTF (attached to back, or something similar)

just thought i'd throw these out there

HUD icons will be greatly needed to identify who's friendly, together with some indications of what you are supposed to do exactly and how to behave when your flag is captured (do we recapture it? do we become allies with the nation who captured us?).

A few minutes of non-flag capture at the beginning will also be nice. Like 5 minutes of people not being to catch any flag, just to organize stuff with your nation, prevents qq like what happened in today's nations round

I think hud icons would prevent spying and stealth, which are both rather necessary for capturing some flags, and it's nice to see.

However, I believe Ponies is planning to add in features that make it much clearer who is vassal to who, and what that means.

THis is a game-mode very much WIP, and needs testing on a large audience as opposed to quietly testing on a private server.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use