Howdy Fellas!

Odieman

Hey guys!  I'm Odieman and I started playing about a week ago.  I really enjoy the game and most people have been quite helpful, especially the admins and mentors despite my constant nagging and silly questions.  Since I'm new to the game completely I've managed to kill myself a few times and made more mistakes than I thought was initially possible.  I've been completely lost on how to do certain tasks, such as how to drag a body on a stretcher (sorry mate you would have made it if I knew).

Still curious on how the game works and all.  I wish there was a mentor voice channel in the discord.  I'd be able to ask how to open a door or how to eat a cheeseburger without having to mentorhelp every 30 seconds.  Hoping that the entire forum is as friendly and accepting as most of the players and admin staff.

• Like 1

You wot m8, you is a newbie? Welcome to the server my dude, if you think you are bugging the admins and mentors you are wrong. The staff here are friendly and will go out on a limb to make sure you are having as much fun as you can. I'm neither admin or mentor and I've taken time outta a shift to help people. We like to help people my friend. Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay. Also watch out for Vargh he's crazy.

On 11/5/2017 at 12:17 PM, Kato_Terrance said:

Also watch out for Vargh he's crazy.

I think I've seen him in OOC.  Isn't he an admin or something?  I have no idea who most people are in-game or if they have major characters.

7 hours ago, Chronarch said:

Seriously, ask us mentors whatever!

I've seen E.A.R.S. And B.E.E.R. in-game, are those your characters?  Pretty cool idea to put names of characters you play often in your signature.

1 minute ago, Odieman said:

I've seen E.A.R.S. And B.E.E.R. in-game, are those your characters?  Pretty cool idea to put names of characters you play often in your signature.

Yeah, they're all mine! I regularly play all of my IPC characters, and lately have been neglecting my organics.

9 hours ago, Bobalobdob said:

I remember that last night/this morning you played a neckbearded janitor (typical weeb/neet kind of character) and I laughed my ass off when I witnessed you

Yeah, that's Ronald Beasly.  Mostly difficult to just keep him fat.

Edited by Odieman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use