Please allow Cyberiad to be independent.

Zack Glover

Today I finally got a couple capitainships with BSA as a project. I had something in my mind which was declaring independence by BSA'ing CC.

Everything went somewhat like the scenario would have gone (if it was allowed). I honestly think admins overlooked it the first time to follow up the fun, so props for them :D

First time I had a great round of confabulating with HoP and CE against CentComm, got my fair share of evil speeches against NT... Was really fun for everyone, even when I got executed at centcomm by the specops and had a talk with them while everyone was screaming "Free Cyberiad" in the background.

3 rounds later I tried it again, this time I was convincing HoS and HoP, cause I expected a "land invasion" from CC.But this time admins intervened and pm'ed me not to do it D:

As you can see, this doesnt require any coding at all, it would just be like making it a new event and thats it. I take dibs on being the first rebellion head if this gets accepted

I posted it in the "events" forum, but given that the forum starts by the admin-in-charge saying " I dont usually check the forums" I guessed Id put it here as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use