Traitor Spraypaint

Bone White

What is it?

A spraypaint that can be purchased for a low amount of tele crystals.

What does it do?

Sprayed onto windows or windowed airlocks, it makes it opaque so no-one can see through it.

Why would you want this?

A more subtle and tactile tool for the stealthy traitor. The effects will go unnoticed by quite a few people, especially on airlock doors. The effect should not be like a matt paint, but rather a refractive paint, the kind you get on bathroom windows and security glass. The image of the window/airlock shouldn't change much (if anything) otherwise it'd be too simple a giveaway.

How can it be countered?

Noticing that you cannot see through a glass airlock, it can be removed by the usual methods: deconstruction and perhaps soap. Asking space cleaner to work on it is a little too much as it'd conflict with the projectile wall collision mechanics, and I'd like to think it was a little tougher to fix than that.

----------------

This is something I've been mulling over in my mind for the last week, and I wanted to share it with you all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use