Remotely use Strange Objects

Felina

When messing around in Science as an IPC, it occurred to me, I've seen others put in implants for IPC's like, this tesla spark, or I think sometimes a flashbang. This made me wonder "what if I use a strange object as a way to get away from an assailant?"

So I went about testing what I could do to try and attach something like, a voice analyzer to the device? Well, to my disappointment, nothing happened. I was unable to attach it.
So my idea to add, is to allow strange objects to be attached to activators like health sensors, remote signaling devices, and whatever else one can make a trap with.

(Yes, I know strange devices have to be activated. Yes, the test was with an activated one.)

If anyone has any ideas to include with this, feel free.

It has come to my attention via Discord that I didn't make it clear: I never said this had to be compatible with IPC frames. I'm okay with this idea as an inventory/long-range idea.

That's why I said to post your thoughts~

Perhaps it could be limited? or require a part that is either ridiculously hard to find or put together? That way it would be more balanced?

quite frankly, the experimentor is a broken feature and contributes very little. It has some niche uses like spawning nymphs or cleaning foam for the crew; or teleporting and EMP for antags. Other things like the rampaging animals and the bomb are designed to just kill you. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use