In the Begining there was DARKNESS

finlay3110

Lx 1 Go 

AND THEN THERE WAS light 

- Stage Manager 

HELLO LADS

Incase yall were all wondering I am a freelance lighting technican. Now you may be wondering "WHAT THE FUCK IS A LIGHTING TECHNICAN, Does he fix light blubs?" Well first off all in the lighting industrey its called a Lamp and secondly a Lighting Technican rigs,fixes and makes the actors look cool using lights. Below is some of the things I have done in regards to lights so enjoy lads 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lighting for a school showcase in Swasnea

Spoiler

Sorry for lack of pictures. I was only given premission to take pictures for only a couple of scenes. 2kNPNn6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
0dTG6GE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
VVOk0P3_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f
This event comprised of two showtech infinity ic-2000's which are moving lights . On the back cyc we used 4 led lighting bars. And everything else was else was just normal lights. The lighting board which was used was a Zero88 FLX  

Edited by finlay3110
  • Like 1
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use