Vampire Remake

LordSplinter

From what i see now, the vampire is a role that is alot weak at the start of the round and is really good metagamed for when they find a body without or with low blood(that happened less since the blood overhaul), A thing i would want to see was if it had vampire clans, that defines what powers you start or grow and their more special abilities, let's say one of the clans has a -2 on all frenzy check(that would be a feature that the vamp would go on a rampage, killing everything in their front, not sure how that would work) but they are stronger with melee weapons or fists, other clan for example would have better stealth skills like invisible and some types of trance.

and another thing i would like to have would be the ability to make ghouls(not thralls), that would be humans that drinked vamp vitae (let's say, vamp blood) and they get usually stronger and resilient and they would be very encouraged to obey you or like you, and everytime they would drink your vitae they would be more forced to obeying you, until it drinks three times and gets completely submissive to you

other nice thing would be like to make another vamp, by removing all their blood and placing a bit of yours, but that would be completely hard as they would receive oxygen damage,that vamp woulnd't be submissive to you and could tell other people about that.

we could also have a new gamemode, where a group of rampaging vampires tries to strike the station out of humans or slave them

(totally inspired on : Vampire: The masquerade - bloodlines

Edited by LordSplinter

I'd actually been thinking on a vampire remake myself, a while back. Though my ideas were based a little more on the idea of Dracula and what-have-you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iNSLlVulnpqIe1iUF21logfLLBBIf9XteQRGdk4vyog/edit?usp=sharing

Something more interesting than 'changeling with a slightly different move set' would be nice, regardless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use