Electrical Storm Event causes tesla to de-stabalise and dissapear

Capsandi

What I  am proposing we change: Have the tesla fizzle out of existance when the electrical storm event occurs, requiring the engineers to restart the engine.

Coding Difficulty: I think it may be easy because all you need is to check if the tesla is being ran when the electrical storm event occurs and delete it. Animations showing the tesla fizzle out are polish to make it pretty.

Balance: The tesla is used during most rounds over the singulo because the singularity can cause more chaos in the event it is let free. The PA is able to unleash or kill the singularity if tampered with and so it must be checked on a few times during the shift. The somewhat common electrical storm event will now effectively delete the tesla engine requiring the engineering department to:

1.  Take down containment by turning off the emmiters and waiting.
  2. Ordering a new tesla generator or setting up a singulo generator
  3. putting containment online and firing the PA

I hope this change may make the choice between the main engines harder as the tesla, as it currently stands it is WAY better than the singularity in safety and because of its "set up and bother security instead of checking the engine" selling point.

Edited by Capsandi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use