[ADD]Fax Machine on Customs

Hunk1

I really think that Customs officer should have an fax machine, i noticed when i started to play as Customs Officer and when the X-ray machine were added, alot of people tried to pass without going thru procedure. The reason that i think the Fax should be added is to have an more efficient way to request central command's authorization to exile implant the non-authorized crew. All the crew is attemping to go thru X-ray, most recently an IA Agent, i know that that loyalty implant should make things right but implanting an IA Agent with an Exile implant is not an good idea without an very GOOD reason.

According to an Admin source, IA agents are already loyalty implanted, so that particular IA agent was out of his/her RP bounds anyways. On a more general note- going through the X-Ray machine is a sure death without treatment, and medical should alert sec to any crew-member that is being treated for radiation poisoning if the station hasn't passed through a natural band. I find the isolation rooms near the aft portion of Medbay a good place to keep people who need to be treated but also need to be held for security.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use