Greetings from Duncan Allbirght, Gestalt UNION and others!

Mr.Smooooth

ello chums. I'm Mr. Smooooth, and I figured I may as well post an introduction thread because why not. I've been playing a multitude of characters on the server, but I typically stick to these two.

Duncan Allbright:

Usually found in the cargo department, this venerable old man has seen it all, and lost a few parts along the way. He's certain he's been cloned due to spontaneous missing limb regrowth, and runs Cargonia as God Emperor QM with a fair, but Iron fist. He is not Quick to anger, but do not fudge his papers, or he will get nasty. He's hated nymphs ever since one ate his hand.

Gestalt UNION:

The result of sticking 24 AI constructs in a single body, UNION has found himself working in security, and with a very black and white opinion of space law, its not hard for all of him to agree on a course of action. UNION can be seen charging into harms way to save all of the crew he can, or just harmabatoning a nymph accused of stealing a screwdriver.

As for me, well, I think this sums it up nicely:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use