Howdy, and hello!

Jhorrin

So greetings everyone, hello, hello! I've been playing in this station since, gosh, I am not too sure... I believe it was two weeks ago was when I started! I've taken the time to look around as much of the station as I could, played a few jobs and all, and I feel I'm gonna stick around for certain. Still have a few jobs left to unlock via the timer, but those are all leading positions!

I've been playing around as a character named Benjor Demdak for a while not, a name that's entirely unfitting for the species of Unathi but whatever, I had no idea when I first started so it sort of stuck. Maybe I'll switch the name around later. So far, he's been a bartender for a game, chaplain, librarian, medical, janitorial, and most recently was a scientist! Most games, since I've unlocked it, and even before, it has been the medical profession for me. I want to try engineering once, but I have a strange feeling I'll manage to blow everything up spectacularly if I try, that's my luck!

That's enough rattling on though, I'm just here to say hello again! I've been enjoying my time greatly, and now I'm looking to expand the frontier a bit more, so to say! I'm sure it'll be great fun gettin' ta know the forums and everyone!

My first time as an Engineer... Singularity destroyed half of the station.. (I know everything about engineering but not how to setup the singularity, too scared of trying xD).

Anyway Station Engineer is my favorite job.

If you need help with it just mhelp ;)

Pshh? Medical?

What we need around here is some serious janitorial skills.

;)

You right. Janitors are needed and vital. It's not like I'm biased for anything.

Welcome OP. I'm new as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use