Tripods re-introduction.

Bigtimetripod

Well... this is odd and 6 months ago i thought i would never return here... but fate works in mysterious ways.

Either way, Haya!

I'm BigTimeTripod or Tripod for short. In-game i go by the name of Markyoo-Uurom the Drask. Some long time veterans might even remember my old in-game name that was Mark Elmid.

Why re-introduction?

Well 6 months ago i was a pretty regular player. I was quite active and and started to develope quite the history. First time ever i played on Paradise was at the end of 2015, end of autumn if i remember correctly. In my time playing here, i even was promoted to the rank of Mentor. Started my Youtube series also near... may or june and now has gathered over 3000 views on all my Paradise antag runs combined! The support for my Youtube videos was massive and i can still see the effects now.

I have been poking around the server for 2 weeks now and have been on a few shifts. Im happy to see few old friends and i have even become a tiny celebrity. Some people have recognized my name from my videos and said some nice things. Always good to see nice people and old friends.

But the TL:DR version.

Im slowly getting back on the station and would like to see ya all soon. I hope everyone can put aside past grievances and turn a new page. :)

Also... there are a few other things.

I would like to thank two people.

They are Earthdivine and TullyBBurnalot.

I would like to thank Tully for helping to realize that you cannot be everyones friend and that there are always some, that will disagree with everything you think is right. I'm also glad to see, that ye Tully have climbed the ladder of administration and you deserve it. Also ye got me into CDDA. :P

Earthdivine, i would like to thank you for reaching out to me and having that hour long talk with me. Without you i think i would have never returned. You said yer not good in PR, but damn... after that talk i calmed down and thought everything thru. I'm sad to see that while i was absent, you have retired from yer position as Head of Staff. I wish you good luck in yer future endeavours.

Also...

I have a apology to make to the new Head of Staff FreeStylaLT.

I left in july without as much as saying a word. I wanted to write a letter sayin ill be leaving for a unknown period of time, but by the time i got around to it ye already got ahead of me. So i want apologize for leaving without prior notice and abandoning my mentor duties. Also, congratulations on the new rank. :)

Hopefully i wrote down everything i wanted to say and wish to rejoin this community.

On a side note. Ill be having knee surgery in march, so expect to see me around much more then cause... you know... i will not be able to go to work or leave my apartment for that matter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use