Return of Metastation?

alexpkeaton

I've only heard of the legend of metastation. Twice I played in a round very soon after a metastation round.

Would it be possible to have metastation be a recurring thing, even if only once a month or so, but announced and set up for a weekend? I do not know what is involved in making this happen, i.e. how admins/maintainers swap out the Cyberiad as we know it for Metastation. If someone could speak to that, I'd appreciate it.

Metastation seems to be most fitting for the server's current state, it's a large more sprawling map that adds a lot more interesting of a layout. I am all for it being our permanent map tbh

Interesting. I know next to nothing about it, other than it is called Metastation and is different. Different is fun!

And indeed, with the new server implementation and the job issues with listing, this could actually be a potential solution.

Though I would be very sentimental to the current Cyberiad. I wouldn't want it to completely go away. Maybe it can be the new derelict after significant explosions/atmos removal?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use