Complaint - DaveTheHeadcrab

Creativkittin

You don't seem to have an Internal Affairs place to report admins/players acting badly on here (like ban requests not ban appeals), I couldn't really think where else to post this?

Retiredadmins apparently have all the powers of normal admins?

This is from 30/03/2013:

I made complaints on adminhelp about griefers on the round and got no replies all round

PM to-Admins: Sarah Kerrigan says, "He stole a stun baton" Sarah Kerrigan says, "He stole a stun baton"

PM to-Admins: they're trolls

PM to-Admins: Elijah Wolfe says, "We were on glenbekistan together" [[ link for people who don't know the meme ]]

PM to-Admins: Elijah Wolfe the captain is attacking me for arresting an assistant with a stun baton because he's his OOC metafriend :::: Elijah Wolfe says, "We were on glenbekistan together"

PM to-Admins: He just attacked me with a baton then uncuffed the assistant

[

the captain's apparent friend was 'Old Man Larry' an assistant who also tried to murder me with cryo powers whilst being arrested, unless that was Daniel, I can't tell:

I also made adminhelps earlier in the round about the cryogriefing but they were ignored as well

]]

But he apparently was still acting as an admin, just not actually helping anyone, I saw Daniel Wilson admin-rejuv'ing himself in the round end fighting after he died (almost instant and wasn't a changeling etc):

Before that, he shouted at me to stop whoever was opening the escape pod doors we were in, there were 3 other people; 2 were people I had dragged in - a doctor in crit and an SSD doctor, neither of them obviously were in a state to be spamopening the pod door - the third was a farwamonkey which was opening the pod doors to space repeatedly, so I had hit the farwa 3 times with baton and then I get pushed over by Daniel Wilson who then tries to shove me out of the pod, and the domino effect pushes out the poor doctor in crit out into space. At the round end I then go in and beat both of them, him and the monkey, for killing the nice doctor I'd dragged through the entire station to save (I know it's random attack mode but I tend to carry on IC if I can). After he dies, Daniel then admin-rejuvs himself and cryokinesises me.

Now I know the random fighting at end of round is allowed, but the fact that they used admin powers, especially as a 'retired admin' taking advantage of admin powers while not doing anything to help (ignoring all adminhelps) against all the problems on the server during the round seems a bit crappy? I don't know if you have any rules against abusing admin powers for personal gain like that?

(If Daniel Wilson's player is a different admin on invismin then sorry in advance if I got the ckey wrong, this is the only admin I could see on)

I'm sorry you were faced with this and I will investigate and clear it up.

First things first, dave may be a retired admin but you only started playing here the last week or two. Dave was one of the first admins on the server and retired from admining last month. So yea he still has all the power of an admin.

Secondly, Dave doesn't play any character named "Daniel Wilson" and i have confirmed it with him. I won't reveal names but Daniel Wilson is played by a normal player.

After reading the logs there was no sign of any reviving of any kind, the only log after the "seizes up dead and lifeless" message was the logout report when the server restarted.

So really there is no explanation for it, there was no revive done by admins, and all we have for it is your word which isn't much to go on.

Complaint Declined