Couple of Suggestions

linukas

A full chameleon kit that costs probably most of the TC a traitor has available would be really cool and would introduce so many interesting situations. A kit would consist of jumpsuit, helmet, glasses, shoes, exosuit and a gun that does 1 damage

Security should get one or two more max members as on the 100 or so players security are overworked to shit

Had another suggestion but kinda cant remember it

Been wanting to implement the chameleon kit for a long time now--it just requires a lot of very tedious backend work regarding flags and some human appearance code for it to be properly slotted in.

Well I used to sprite ss13 stuff and i can help in that aspect if that is ever needed but (Ive been playing a tajaran so much that I just want to talk in third perrson and rr- roll the rrrs) I have never really coded in byond and would personally like to learn so I could just do some fun custom stuff. Honestly a chameleon kit shouldnt be too hard, the stats are always the same, the tedious part would be the list and the changing of sprites for all eternity

Edit: Kinda forgot that there are different races and most of them have different bodies thus required different sprites Oh god I just realised how annoying a chameleon kit is to code

Chameleon kits are the one thing that requires literally 0 spriting work.

Most other servers have chameleon kits, and they don't cost that much, like 5 crystals maybe? It really isn't anything strong. All you can do is hide, and it's pretty much pointless unless you have the agent card as well and even then your cover isn't gonna do much for you especially in paradise where the rp isn't very present. It's mostly a thing for really sneaky traitors so they can easily blend in without going through the trouble of getting the clothing.

I finally remembered what the other suggestion was, add in shutters to the bar area so the grey tide cant break in when the bartender is away doing other stuff which is rare but still, I have had some great RP moments in paradise so a chameleon kit would still be fun. my most vivid memory of a moment in ss13 involves a chameleon kit so that's really why I suggested it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use