Minor quality of life change for Cargo

Purpose2

The windoor in the Cargo Disposals room is on the outter square, which means someone standing behind the counter and wanting to open the windoor to give someone something, etc... they have to climb onto the table to open the door.

Moving it back onto the same square as the table would fix this issue. Alternatively sticking the table on the outside like many departments have.

Purpose, you got that idea from the mailroom thing I posted, didn't you?

Because when I wrote that, I thought the EXACT same thing and meant to post it as a suggestion.

Honestly, I think it could be opened up to two or three tiles and set up just like the serving counter at the kitchen. Opening it up might encourage some actual traffic to that counter, unlike the setup right now.

+1

EDIT: I checked the timestamps and realized that there's no way you were inspired by my mailroom post under the job slot PR because I posted that, because I posted my suggestion early this morning and you posted yours yesterday.

Sort of, I've had this thought ever since I first played Cargo Tech coming up on a year ago... but I'd never remembered it to post as a suggestion, until I read your post which prompted me to do so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use