Fire

uliks

Fire sistem is week.

What we have:

- monkey on fire

- person on fire

- plasma on fire

- chemicals that produce fire for short time in air or until chemical ingredients are gone

- fire produce burns on materials and heat in the room but only if it coming from burning air

- paper on fire

We still need:

- machines on fire

- tables and floors and walls on fire. ( wooden materials on fire with 200C and metal with 800C)

- objects on fire should produce smoke ( mix of phosphorus, potassium, sugar) with CO2.

- objects on fire should produce heat

- heat should produce fire on next object ( that should make fire spread speed)

Wholeheartedly agree.

Although some notes:

Objects currently already catch fire, like wooden tables and papers and crap

I would even go as far as adding CO (carbon monoxide) as a smoke reagent cloud thing that is produced during fires, because that's the biggest problem people actually face with fires, the carbon monoxide poisoning:http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Carbon_Monoxide_Poisoning http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Carbon-monoxide-poisoning/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I agree, Fire needs to be more in this game, its a little too easy to deal with all the time and is such a minor thing that I hardly see people die by fire unless its a flamethrower. I also think more ways to spread fire would me great, Like being able to put a hole in fuel tanks(with some effort) and ever it spreads all over the room or it spreads when its dragged about.

I agree, Fire needs to be more in this game, its a little too easy to deal with all the time and is such a minor thing that I hardly see people die by fire unless its a flamethrower. I also think more ways to spread fire would me great, Like being able to put a hole in fuel tanks(with some effort) and ever it spreads all over the room or it spreads when its dragged about.

just open a plasma canister valve

ecks dee

I completely agree with adding more objects being able to catch fire, and fire being able to spread faster. However carbon monoxide as a smoke reagent cloud thing seems a bit unneeded. As it stands, heat from a fire will easily kill you even if you stand away from the fire, assuming the fire has been burning for a little while. Adding to that, fires deplete O2, so oxygen also becomes a problem in some cases, although most deaths are caused by heat or the fire itself. Not that its unrealistic, just a tad unneeded.

just open a plasma canister valve

ecks dee

Well I was thinking something a little easier to get a hold of that doesn't spread around the room in seconds and maybe is harder to see. Plasma canisters are harder to get a hold of and more deadly plus AI or atmos will just scrub the plasma away if left for a while.

I dont like the thing that fireman suits are just gimmick and making some crew firefighting idea is not very possible, So, if at lest that fire suits could make protection for 10 seconds it would be nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use