Slime Kill Room

vip651

To be honest, there are already Slime kill rooms in Xenobio.

The One tile wide rooms, between the two glass doors leading to the cells, are great for killing slimes.

Instead of the fire extinguisher dispersing all over the area when spraying at a slime, it concentrates it all onto the slime making one or two blasts enough to kill the slime.

In all my time of working xenobio, I never had a problem with killing slimes in that small kill box.

This is more of a personal preference thing and I don't think it really needs to be added. Just bug engineers if you really want a specially made kill box.

Doesn't the bottom right cell still have the blast doors to space? You can literally make a kill room by just putting grills down there and opening the doors?

There haven't been blast doors in a really long time. Nothing stops people from breaking the windows below the slime processing area to make a kill room there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use