Uriel and the bomb

Jguytriple5

This is a story of a succesfull Xenomorph invasion...

Chapter 1: Crazyness overload

Once upon a time there was a science station called the NSS Cyberiad. It was the most fucked up place in the known universe, with the AI ( Being played by me ) made announcements like these often and they were all 100% True.

A.I. Announcement

CE set himself on fire, HoS is killing civilians, mime is stabbing dead bodies and xenobiology is releasing xenomorphs around the station.

Welcome to cyberiad, please come again.

-H.U.N.K.

So most of these xenomorphs tought being passive was fine, untill one found himself to be the little xeno queen that could and made themselves an nice little nest in virology. Soon after this a monkey was impregnated and some hunters were bred. The hunteres quickly got more people into the nest, one after another. The CE bravely said "I'm good at setting things on fire [spoiler2](see announcement)[/spoiler2], so i'll just set the whole of virology on fire" Just after the brave CE added a canister of highly flamable gasses to the virology air circulation a small electric lifeform called A.M.A. tought himself robust enough to just go in there and flamethrower them all, he did this by cutting some walls away and the CE's plan had to be scrapped for the safety of the crew and station. A.M.A. ofcourse got wrecked by all the xenos who were all gathering in virology instead of spreading like most xenomorph groups do.

Chapter 2: Infections for all

Not long after the events mentioned prior the xenos spread over the medbay knowing they could out-robust most crew if they worked together. Dragging in one after another crewmember into their nest they grew their force exponentially and covered more terrain on the station with a speed only previously observed in Meth addicts. The not so competent security force was not able to handle this and the captain decided to call an ERT, only minutes after the ERT arrived most of them died and they were screaming for self destruct codes so no more harm could be done.

The following announcements followed eachother within the timespan of 15 minutes.

Current situation in virology, three fully grown xenomorphs and atleast three larvea.

Welcome to Cyberiad, please come again.

-H.U.N.K.

Current known xeno infested places, Medbay, Virology, Surgery, medbay maintenance, Sciene maintance. I'dd crawl into my fallout bunker if i were you.

Welcome to cyberiad, please come again.

-H.U.N.K.

Since it's easier to name the not infected places on the stations than the places where there are xenos, i will do just that. Current safe havens: mining station, tech storage, engineering outpost. yeah mostly those three.

Welcome to Cyberiad, please come again.

-H.U.N.K.

At this point in the shift CC had authorised basicly all means to take care of the xenomorphs, the CE released the tesla with little to no effect and two shells of bluespace artillery were shot into the heart of the xenomorph nest. The crew was losing.....

Chapter 3: Uriel the grey

It was at this point CC sent over their finest. They sent Uriel the grey, a special operations officer with a feared mech named seraph, to have a look at the station and soon after he arrived a Deathsquad was also sent to the station. A small part of the crew managed to escape to the mining outpost and cleared out most of cargo, all while the deathsquad was getting their asses kicked by xenomorphs around the central part of the station. Uriel was scouting the station for possible aproach tactics to the xenomorph nest when suddenly he hears this echoing trough the dark, empty and fouls smelling halls of the floating hunk of metal previously known as the NSS Cyberiad.

Nuclear fission device active and set to one minute from now, have a nice trip home crew.......

Ai saying goodbye....

Goodbye Cyberiad, Please visit our remains....

-H.U.N.K.

It is said that the nearest station to the cyberiad has heard the following coming from seemingly nowhere. "WHAT!?" was blasted trough the entire station as Uriel the grey screamed in dismay and ignorance. To this day scientists are trying to figure out how Uriel screamed so loudly it was heard the next station over, but that is a story for another day. Uriel had mostly ignored his deathsquad up to this point but was furious, scared and energized at the same time. Uriel hadn't ordered his deathsquad to fire up the nuke but they said to him "We were losing, it seemed like our only option". Uriel ran around the station in his mech looking for the nuke that his deathsquad had placed in the previously cleared cargo area. Once Uriel had located the nuclear device he ran over to it only to see the following on the device, "4 seconds remaining until detonation". Uriel then ignored all protocols and safety procedures surrounding the nuclear device and pulled out the nuclear authentication disk as fast as possible. The moment Uriel grabbed the nuclear authentication disk the nuclear fission device clicked over from 1 to 0 and fission had started to ensue inside the bomb. A faint cry was heard on the black box of the station before nuclear detonation only milliseconds later.

This was the story of uriel and the bomb.... The black box from this shift is still used today to teach the very non-existant death squad about tactics and to not overestimate the enemy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use