Ring gun-le petit

JGlitch

six_shot_protector1.jpg43300740_19993159.jpg

Basically a revolver in a ring, it could be worn in the gloves clothing slot.

It would have a chance to blow up your hand, and each shot would do a little bit of burn damage to your hand (If it didnt explode)

The idea is having a cheap, interesting, powerful yet dangerous for the user traitor item that could come in handy, or blow up the mentioned body part!

The ammo would be .357 of course.

Might work better as a jumpsuit attachment, how much damage? stenchkin level?

Perfect for the clown!

Like the revolver, 60 brute damage to unarmored targets, 30 to a normally armored one.

Or yeah, it could be at the sketchin level, but I think it deserves to do a lot of damage like the revolver.

I'm skeptical about an item like that. The fun of being a traitor is trying to hide what you're doing, not rely on RNG to either make your life too easy or too hard.

Rule #1 of game design: Don't take control away from players to determine their own destiny.

I'm skeptical about an item like that. The fun of being a traitor is trying to hide what you're doing, not rely on RNG to either make your life too easy or too hard.

Rule #1 of game design: Don't take control away from players to determine their own destiny.

Well, what if it needed another type of ammo and instead of blowing up your hand just did some burn damage?

It would be the only weapon to be able to attatch itself to your clothing.

And it could be hidden as another item, like, a selection of rings (idk if it was this server) those being the silver ring, the gold ring, the uranium ring, etc..

Well, what if it needed another type of ammo and instead of blowing up your hand just did some burn damage?

Make it like Deringer on Goons. It have only one or two shots of its own ammo you have no means to replenish. You need to buy new loaded pistol-ring.

Make it like Deringer on Goons. It have only one or two shots of its own ammo you have no means to replenish. You need to buy new loaded pistol-ring.

But then it isnt the ring gun-le petit, just a ring derringer that doesnt exist! I think...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use