Adventures as an Eccentric Slime Warrior

A lot of fun shit happens when you're Maximus Greenwood, warrior of Ye Olde Xarxis 5. Here's just a few screenshots I have. I'll update whenever I get more good ones.

First two screenshots come together as a story. Basically, it was a Vox trader round. I entered, like, an hour into the actual round and the Voxxies were packing up. They had a TON of shit, and had generally an awesome round.

I was travelling in space, and I found the Skipjack, but I didn't KNOW it was the Skipjack. I had just joined the round, right? So I hack into it and I'm immediately shot at, but I dodge and leave. I hack in through the other door and their leader is like "Let him in," and I say "Yo, can I chill with you guys? I want to go into deep space and this is the easiest way, plus I'm interested."

Anyways, we get their, and they say "Alright, cuff him, let's make him a slave." Well, Maximus Greenwood doesn't want to be a slave. So Maximus Greenwood is like "Oh, yeah, cool, just uh... one sec man..."

After hacking several doors in an attempt to get to the cockpit of the skipjack, they get him cuffed. All seems lost, until a Vox unties his zipties. This is when hell broke loose.

Bolting to the skipjack, Maximus released a tank of plasma and tossed his welder into the mix, catching the entire Skipjack on fire. He desperately tried to hack into the cockpit, but he kept getting interrupted, as the Voxxies were ballsy enough to follow him into the fire. One ended up burning alive, even though he was just trying to run. All their supplies were taken, anyways.

Anyway, eventually Maximus holds them off long enough but realizes he can't escape in time, so he just burns in the fire, refusing to be a slave.

yx8zmEu.png

So the Voxxes all get ready to leave. They're like "Well, he fucked us up pretty bad, and we lost one... But we still have a good haul, man."

Whoops.

Somebody opened the crate containing the Supermatter Crystal.

2vYptCJ.png

That story ended up with a Vox major victory, even though they all died.

These next screenshots are just quotes.

4Qi7lre.png

eiKcVIa.png

CTTyq9n.png

Edited by Guest

Fucking Maximus. You get on Maya's nerves a lot, but know that I'm having a good chuckle when I see your exploits. Never change you honorable squishy bastard.

Honestly, when I first made Maximus his entire job was to just go around, helping people out and stuff, being "HONOURABLE" and doing good.

Now he just fucks about.

He's morally good, though. Deep down in his slime core. Just, you know, neutral good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use