Prisoner PDA/headset.

Farya

Hello guys and there is new crasy idea from me.

Hardly anyone will argue that sitting in perma is basically no better(and maybe even worser) than death sentence because you have nothing to do and totally isolated from the rest of the station. The only feedback from you to the rest of the station is the Full-on sensors of your suit. Which are not always checked regulary. So if there is something bad happening to you(your cell mate found out to be a changeling and trying to eat you, spess carp breaking the window e.t.c) you cant even cry for help. Because you cant have a personal belongings and means of communications in perma.

So how about making a special prisoner PDA with very limited functions? You cant insert cartridge inside and can only PDA brig physician, warden and IAA - people who must check out you, prisoner, anyway.

Some kind of special headset/intercom would be good as well. Which would be connected with brigbay and warden office with single channel.

Hm, that just gave me an idea. No idea if this would be possible, but limit the total amount of messages allowed to be sent via the prisoner PDA. Meaning that if they choose to spam, they'll be fucked when they're actually in danger.

Maybe, instead, make a push-to-talk thingie on the wall of perma, and another one in warden's office or something. This way, it can have a cooldown, so you don't spam.

Sumthin like this would be nice.

If i remember correctly there is along with the sec comms two sec intercom channels of which one is used for interrogations and one is just there.

Sacrifice the second intercom channel for perma and make it a selectable channel on warden headset?

huh, it's sop to leave the prisoner with the headset, you need an IAA, not a new "feature"

Come to think of it... then yeah, that was my reasoning behind giving prisoners headsets.

Permabrigging:

2. Prisoner must be stripped of all belongings, except for his/her headset and ID Card. Said belongings must be placed in one of the lockers next to the Interrogation Room.

This topic is kinda... useless unless changing title to prisoner PDA.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use