Cryo Status Change

nickcrazy

When going to cryo, once you enter the bed and you ghost or you close your client, the cryobed will change your status on the manifest from active to inactive.

In addition if anyone wants to go the extra mile. The cryogenic storage computer will announce on the command channel if a head or significant member with access to the command channel has entered a cryobed, separate from when it announces that it has put you in storage.

This way it will cut down on the confusion from a head or relevant crewmember suddenly going missing with no word as to where they went to find out they went to cryo.

Let's be honest, how many times have you people just run around confused to where your department head went and found out they went to cryo without telling their own department after wasting a solid five minutes checking all over?

Not a bad idea, I especially like the updating of manifest status. I've had plenty of times where, as an antagonist, I've spent time preparing to take out my target only to see the message "X has gone into long-term storage" just as I finish setting everything in motion. Being able to glance at the crew manifest on my PDA and see that someone is in cryodorms would be a nice way to avoid that, especially early round when I'm beginning to purchase my gear.

I really think cryo name needs to be displayed on the tube, as well....there is some condition where it WILL do this, but it should be all the time, IMO.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use