A big old fucking project: Time Travel.

sdtwbaj

No, it isn't within a shift. Basically, I was thinking of a machine that requires hella materials, hella time, and Max, or near max, RnD to build. It'd be a 3x3 setup similar to the Gateway and put together like a PA (wrench, console etc.).

You can set it to various time periods, and I was thinking it would be able to time travel back to various stages of SS13. The first station ever released, older stations, basically a living timeline of SS13.

This would obviously be a HUGE project, but I could see it being a very fun thing for Science to have as an endgame. Or even something to use in events.

Let's take this idea and stick it in the Gateway I say. Sure a time machine would be cool and the ultimate endgame for SCIENCE but there is no practical reason aside from bragging rights and maybe other times.

Something else for Science to build wouldn't be a bad idea however. What, I wouldn't know but it's a thought now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use