(Mostly) Quality Game Mode Ideas Inspired by Movies

Quakes72

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; this is the moment you have all been waiting for!

Over the last few weeks I have been throwing out into OOC a handful of quality (mostly) game modes and event ideas. I have decided to put them here in a complete list for you all to see. Please sit back, relax, end enjoy.

Group 1: Movie Inspired:

1.1) Indiana Jones Inspired:

The round begins. Every member of the crew spawns in a grey tide uniform with black shoes. Nothing more. They spawn in a hallway that is 6 tiles wide and goes on forever in length. An announcement is given: "You have a 30 second head start". The crew starts to run down the large hall that goes on forever. Complete chaos as each crew member pushes past each other. 30 seconds later they see on the edge of their screens a level 4 singularity in hot pursuit. The question is not if they will die; the question is who will make it the furthest.

1.2) Power Ranger Inspired:

The round begins as normal. The crew gets an announcement that a syndicate team is on route to attack! Soon after NT replies and says that they are sending in the station last hope! THE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!

The syndicate are more than aware of this special NT division so they plan ahead. The Syndi bring along a small army of cult monsters to help fight! Will the RANGERS be able to hold them off?

1.3) Star Wars Inspired:

A Human smuggler and his Vox sidekick land roughly inside the stations podbay. They quickly explain that they have secret plans and are being chased by the EMPIRE. After a short time a shuttle that looks surprisingly like the admin shuttle docks at the station. The doors are blown to bits with C-4 and a squad of syndi troopers rush in securing the hallway. From the smoke a dark figure walks out of the shuttle.... Tully steps foot into the station wielding a red E-sword. Who will escape the station with the plans?

1.4) Armageddon Inspired:

NT radar is off the charts! They are detecting something entering the solar system. Officer Jenkin's wife is pissed that he is talking to some chick named ELE. The station springs into action as they see a huge ass meteor outside of the starboard window getting ever closer. There is only one thing to do... the miners must take the nuke to the rock, drill holes in it, arm the nuke, and save the station. Why the miners you ask? Do they actually know how to work a nuke? Why dont we send the captain or someone trained to do dangerous shit? STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Alright this has been the first installment of my fantastic ideas. Please stop by soon for more! Quakes72 Out!

These wouldn't make good gamemodes in the least. Hilarious events to help badmin the time away? HELL YES.

1.1) Indiana Jones Inspired:

I want to see this as a gameshow. Like Thunderbowl except we can't watch it from the station.

1.2) Power Ranger Inspired:

Corny. Someone suggested this a kind of long time ago. I'd go for it.

1.3) Star Wars Inspired:

The pod pilot will escape. Calling it now.

1.4) Armageddon Inspired:

Hmmmmmmmm nah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use