Harriet Ablian

sdtwbaj

Name: Harriet Ablian

Race: Human

Blood Type: O-

General Occupational Role(s): Engineering, Medical, Science.

Biography: Harriet was born in a now-destroyed station's medical ward at 03:27am. The station was simply called 'The Trident'. It specialized in many aqua and slime related research and endeavors. Naturally, as she grew up, she drifted toward the science and the medicine behind it. As she grew, she learned more about the Orange Rush, and about NanoTrasen. She didn't think much of it. She completed some basic science education, and chartered a spot on a shuttle heading for a system recruitment center. At the SRC, she applied to many corporations in the Tau Ceti system, eventually being employed by Einstein as an Engineer, with full free education. However, she proved to not be good at this, as she single handedly released a Singularity at least eight times in her career, massing over seven million credits in debt. She was eventually found by NanoTrasen. They had learned of her debt, and said they would be willing to pay it off for her in exchange for a ten-year employment contract. She reluctantly accepted, and was flown to CentComm, where she was tested, given authorizations, and shipped off to the NSS Cyberiad.

She has worked at NT for almost 40 years now, and in her old age has only one thing to say about the company.

'I want to retire.'

Qualifications: Central Command Certificate of Medical Prowess, Central Command Certifical of Technological Prowess, Tau Ceti Regional Employment Test Rating; Supermatter, the highest.

Employment Records: Einstein Corporation, 2 years. NanoTrasen, 42 years.

Security Records: Known to frequently domestically abuse her romantic partner, Fonzie Comburn, mostly due to his performance in bedtime activities. Security turns a blind eye, as she doesn't give them trouble any other time. Divorced mother, seems to be triggered by mention of her husband.

Medical Records: Diagnosed with PTSD after the events of her data entry, War. (http://nanotrasen.se/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ead#unread)

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): Fakh that, here's a photo of what she looks like.

9763037_f520.jpg

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: She is as ruthless as she is flamboyant. She does what it takes.

RELATIONSHIPS: STATEMENTS GIVEN TO NT REGARDING OTHER EMPLOYEES

Hated|Disliked|Neutral|Liked|Loved

Fonzie Ablian - I haven't seen you for over thirty years, I've heard you passed. I'm sorry for how we ended things.

Angela Batty - Good woman. Very robust. I enjoyed those nudes of your wife, Kat.

((Post below for opinions on a certain character vv))

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

An odd sort, a bit by the book, but an all around good person.

If you don't remember my character Phil Smith, you were the captain during a Vox trader round. I had brought in a Durand during the negotiations. You demoted me to janitor, which was broken for some reason,and took my mech. Was angry as hell as I wanted to trade the precious mech for alien technology, but I thought you were a strong captain. Props to you Harriet.

An odd sort, a bit by the book, but an all around good person.

If you don't remember my character Phil Smith, you were the captain during a Vox trader round. I had brought in a Durand during the negotiations. You demoted me to janitor, which was broken for some reason,and took my mech. Was angry as hell as I wanted to trade the precious mech for alien technology, but I thought you were a strong captain. Props to you Harriet.

<3

I didn't want to demote you, but the vox flipped shit and I had to make sure they didn't get aggressive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use