Crew Record: Jack Bash

Eljacko1

Name: Jack Bash

Race: Human

Blood Type: O+

General Occupational Role(s): Security/Surgeon/Blueshield

Biography: Grew up in Kings Landing, the capital of Luna. Due to his families extreme wealth, he was well known in his home town. One day he wanted something more from life, and so he set out in a small shuttle, at the young age of 16, on what he thought was an adventure. After drifting through space for a while with no set direction, he ended up in the middle of an asteroid belt. One hit his ship, sending it spiraling down into the unknown, the engine being too damaged to function properly.

Eventually he started to feel the effects of the speed he was travelling, almost crashing into Mars without noticing until it was too late. The citizens helped him, but were unable to give proper medical treatment for his burns and bruises. That was when he was pointed towards the NSS Cyberaid. He immediately signed up and was on the next shuttle over to the station.

There he was given new prosthetic feet, and offered a job from a small selection. He immediately chose to be a surgeon, and earned a medal for his skills after a couple of years. After a while, he got an illness, one that was not treatable, and the members of the station offered him a choice: Either deal with the illness, taking the pain and eventually ending up dead, or having his brain put into a robotic body known as an IPC. He chose the second, becoming an IPC named BASH

Qualifications: Medical qualifications. Was told he was able to perform surgery with a blindfold, but he insists that he was sat in a chair the whole time.

Employment Records: (I'll update these another time)

Security Records: (I'll update these another time, too)

Medical Records: (You guessed it, i'll update this one when i do the others)

(I will update this one and write a full one out for my now constant character of BASH another time, but for now this is what i've got)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use