AFK

Max

you are AFK ?

this will make you protected from others who trys to steal/attack/kill you when you are AFK (note : it will work on players only , if a spider attacked you then you are dead) but to make sure none can spam it or use it for his stuff there will be a blocker will make hem stuck in it for 9m (if you are AFK then you cant come back untill next 9M) so it cant be spam or anything els

and clicking on it makes a sign named AFK on hem (Note : it is not realy important that you see who is AFK so dont make that code world << "[usr] is AFK" )

i hope you all enjoy :)

if the game freezes up or crashes and i have to reload (which happens all the time) i won't be able to come back for 9 minutes even though i was only afk for a few seconds

can you still pull afk people? if you can, people will just pull them into space. if you can't, people won't be able to take to the brig, dorms, or out of harms way.

whenever security is about to arrest somebody they would just go afk on the spot and hope the officers get bored and leave by the time they get back in 9 minutes

whenever nuke ops arrives on the station the captain would just go afk

whenever a traitor tries to kill somebody they would just go afk on the spot

in rev all of the heads would go afk until the round is over

whenever somebody is going to be executed they'll just go afk

and so on

Highly abusable, just stuff yourself into a locker or a sleeper in dorms. If somebody comes to take your shit try adminhelping it because they shouldn't be doing that. To quote the rules "Don’t use SSD characters as your victims, especially if you’re an antagonist. "

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use