Novacro's Wiki Shenanigans

Novacro

http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Spe ... ns/Novacro

I see a few other people making a bunch of threads about their wiki stuff, so I thought I might as well do the same.

The first thing I did today was go and do some minor editing to the "Karma" page; I added the "Nanotrasen Representative" job in the Karma shop, and worked a bit on the formatting and grammar.

Then, I decided to take a look at the "Wanted Pages" page. I saw that there were a lot for "Robotics" (since there wasn't a page for Robotics), and I went through each of them, looked at their context, and edited the links to go to the right places. I did the same with "Engine", as well.

I saw there were a lot of items that were being linked to empty pages. So, I went into the "Engineering Items" page and added the Anchor template to almost every item, so they could be more easily linked to without horrible cluttering the Table of Contents. I'm not done with this part yet, but I started to go through the Wanted Pages for each anchored item, and creating them with a redirect to the item on the Engineering Items page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use