Slime Gun

DSTAPP

just a crazy idea, everyone is say how security abuses the taser guns and stun batons as a brute force way to enforce space law and causes harm, why not have a nonlethal way to slow down and knock down people with a purple slime gun that shoots slime balls of any slim color to slow down and detain rouge citizens or people that need to be taken in for questioning?

That's the gun before it has any slime in the beaker and the beaker off of the gun as well. so you can have more then one beaker at a time but only one slime ball can be shoot from one beaker at a time.

58bea28c3677f_SlimGunEmptyNoCase.png.ec39893587a1fb6cc1082e3aa1aa2eb2.png

58bea28c3bebb_SlimGunEmptyCased.png.fbe9b404760170224563d3f228b506c6.png

58bea28c3677f_SlimGunEmptyNoCase.png.ec39893587a1fb6cc1082e3aa1aa2eb2.png

58bea28c3bebb_SlimGunEmptyCased.png.fbe9b404760170224563d3f228b506c6.png

Could be much for fun for science to research, maybe it can use slime bodies as ammo?

Add a little extra to the punch by giving it a beaker holder which you can fill with plasma or blood, then add a slime extract to it as well for a bonus effect

Could be much for fun for science to research, maybe it can use slime bodies as ammo?

Add a little extra to the punch by giving it a beaker holder which you can fill with plasma or blood, then add a slime extract to it as well for a bonus effect

Not slime bodies I say. Maybe the slime extracts, and whenever they are used or not they have special properties included with their stickness

Don't get me wrong, i think a slime gun sounds fun and i appreciate the effort, but i don't understand how this would change anything regarding how security operates. You literally cannot harm someone with a taser, unless you use the taser to bash in your targets face. So i don't see why it should replace the taser, but i could see this as a science option. I would totally enjoy splattering goo everywhere across the hallway when chasing a target even if it's only to see the janitors face afterwards.

I'm thinking the same thing. This is a good idea, but not for security. This is more of an R&D thing as Nanotrasen is still studying slimes. This could be a result of some of those studies.

It could be an alternative to laser tag :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use