Diona Change

DSTAPP

Also, dionaea are not immune to facehuggers.

Unless that's been changed, last time when I played Xeno Queen (AKA monitoring every single people that were brought in), they weren't getting larvae'd, and I had to just kill them off.

I can't imagine how a diona could give birth to a xeno. They don't have any fleshy bits to grant DNA from. Unless you count all the blood they swiped from everyone on the station. I guess that can be made the argument but they're also not a natural growing ground for xenos I would imagine. I would also think the could heal up (after a LONG TIME) from getting chest bursted. Either that or walking around with a large hole in their chest and talking about that's how their baby was made.

... Why do I want this as a feature now?

I was just thinking recently, but imagined it would be hilarious if they poured fertilizer on themselves, like the ones you use in Hydro, to replenish them or something. Else just give them a message. They are basically plants after all

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use