I'm new here

Tauka Usanake

Hello, I am a newcomer to this station but not a stranger to SS13. I'm not here to so much as join your server (I doubt I'd get known well enough at any rate due to my Sims play style) but rather as to learn more about your code base and hopefully make a new branch for some friends of mine. I do plan to attend your server to understand its inner workings but otherwise I don't believe I will become a well off member.

I normally play as Captain on our BayStation12 server (just to keep others from screwing around) but I like playing as Hydroponics or Xenobiology primarily. The calm and slow process of growing plants for the station crew and the breeding slimes (gotta collect them all!) is a nice pastime to me. Otherwise I don't mind Robotics or Shaft Miner but those are slightly more situational and less immediately rewarding to me.

I'll try not to be too annoying or bothersome on here and the server. I'm sure I'll stick around for a while at least though. If your coders here could get things from /tg/ into BayStation12 code then hopefully I can come here for some tips.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use