Race: IPC/ Machine

Blood Type: AB+ Standard Oil

General Occupational Role(s):

Surgeon

RD

Captain

Botanist

Biography:

A refurbished IPC Mk.1U3R from the Second Soviet Insurgence (Which took place in North America and is linked to a very early form of the Syndicates). Found in an containment locker, setup for salvage in a derelict chop shop on Magroon 9. Records indicate he was deactivated for around 200 years, the SSI starting 270 years prior to him being found. He was in horrible condition, and even the man that was going to take him apart said in a statement to NT officials "All he was good for was scrap, I could not even access the head compartment to get circuit boards". He was taken to a NT HQ in Magroon 9 to be examined and they deemed him fit for usage, after some restoration. He is prone to paranoia and fits of simulated rage.

Qualifications:

Microchips are as follows:

Leadership chip [Original Chip in body]

Basic Combat Chip [Original Chip in body]

Advanced Hand-Hand Combat Chip [Removed]

Surgical Chip [Added]

Scientist Delight Chip [Added]

Advanced Combat Techniques Chip [Original chip in body, Nerfed by NT]

Operating System: TurnipNT OS [NanoTransen built OS based off original Turnip OS]

Employment Records:

Multiple tours of duty with stations

Security Records:

None

Medical Records:

N/A

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Standing at your average IPC height, his Red monitor reflecting his emotions. On the outside he looks normal, but with different colors, maybe a bit more basic.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use