The Super Surgeon

PokeMoney

So this round started like any other round, I wait for like 20 minutes and no surgeries, and then there is a slime guy ODing on meth (Something kept injecting him), so we get him into a body scanner, and he requests that I chop his lower body off, saying he will live. I decided that since he ordered it, I may as well go with it. I oblige, making sure that everyone near a speaker knows what is going on, and so I proceed with it. Lo and behold he has died, and I scramble to try and clone him, I put his slime core into a monkey brain, take him to cloning, everything is set, except for the lack of Biomass. After some running around I was unable to get any so I give up and morgue him, and continue on my way.

Later in the round, the AI is being real sketchy, and there are no patients for me to perform surgery on I decided to go to a walk. So I walk by the vault, and there is a miner and a clown there. The clown immediately clams up when he sees me and is like "I better practice my fire drills just incase" and rolls on the floor. I stand around for a bit and he decides to open up the vault, he loots the one full of gold and I go for the other crate. Silver coins, I did not want the Silver coins so I check the Cabinet and there is a file called "Top Secret" so I decided to take it and keep it on me. He steals the nuke and we agree to part ways. I head back to surgery and decided to watch some surgeries.

Later on I take a small break for 5 minutes, and people are fighting outside. A small bit later I am back in my OR making sure everything is in order and the CMO comes in with the dead corpse of a person he just fought, and decided to start chopping her up for transplant parts, but the CMO is in horrible condition so I convince her to let me do surgery on her, and so I heal her up and then I begin to remove his/her infections (I did not pay attention). Mid way through the chemist barges in, says something about something coming through maint and welds the door shut. After all of that he pulls out a Esword and says "You will surrender to Ra'asha Zhan-Khazan" so I say "Piss off I am in the middle of something" and he allows me to continue surgery, he says that he is holding the CMO hostage, so he can talk to the HoS before the explosions. He attempts to make contact with the HoS but Coms are down, so I decided to throw those Top Secret documents at him and say "Use those instead", and he questions if I was a syndicate as well, and I lie and say Yes. Somewhere in that a Vox comes to the window and does not speak up for a bit and goes unnoticed. He then says something in Vox Speak and so the Syndicate barges out, says "You shouldn't have done that" and blows up the vox. I quickly pull the CMO out of the scanner, but not before grabbing the Top Secret Documents, and the lack of oxygen makes her lungs collapse when she gets out.

We go through a hole in space that we could not bypass, and I run her to the cryotube and get her in, she was a hair away from death, I get a message in my headset from a fellow Medical Vox and I push him and his friends in Cryotubes. Time elapses, the round ends, and I feel amazing because of all that I did...

TL;DR Had things I wasn't supposed to, Used it against someone who could've done worse, he done fucked up.

Does anybody has anything against me changing Pokemoney's avatar to this?

6bfdbce88b.jpg

Don't worry my precious, a new avatar is on the way, once I finish being robust at Shitty Pixel art.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use