Make the detective and forensic technician seperate jobs

Xilia

The title;

Why?

Whenever I play detective I actually make a full report that consists of pictures of the crime scene. The victim, his crew record, Medical record, autopsy report, any security related documents, witness and suspect interrogation printout and all relevant results from the scanner. Adding my notes and thoughts of all the findings. Bring this to the hos for his approval before closure of the case. This takes ALOT of time and this is just not doable with the high pop of paradise, where half the crew dies before I have properly filed one case. This can be solved dropping most of the work. Which destroys the most fun as the detective. Or make a second slot available as there are more then 10 civilians on station. So they can take cases at twice the ratio. Some slight map changes may be needed so that both get the gear and workspace they need.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use