Relocate Chemistry AI Holopads

davidchan

So, something I've noticed since playing (Medical) Chemist again, aside from the MedChem lab being cramped enough to induce claustrophobia in even the hardiest of peoples, is that Chemistry has a poorly placed Holopad. Two of them, infact, right next to each other.

One Holopad is located south of the Welding Fuel Tank, next to one of the chem dispenser, not exactly in an aesthetically pleasing area nor central location.

The second pad is underneath the Welding Tank, partially hidden. This position makes it bad for a number of reasons, the AI has to spam click to get it to work, or alt click to find it. Secondly, this pad seems to overrule the welding tank in some cases, as I've splashed this AI Pad many of times trying to fill my beaker up with more fuel for Acetone, even though I was clicking squarely on the upper middle section of the tank.

So, here is my suggested. Remove/Relocate both pads from their current position, and place one to the right of the welding tank, directly above the door and in the natural position for the tank. That, or shunt the Welding tank and disposal chute one tile left (removing the middle glass table)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use