engineering equipment

orelbon

Welding goggles in engineering  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welding lockers in engineering should have welding goggles, for one welding masks are big and cant be worn with a hard hat, and its annoying to take off your hard hat when needing to weld something, also hard suits are not to be worn all the time, or at least i don't wear hard suits for no reason since it seems like meta, and just generally un RP ish, and finally R&D gets them and they have no use for them.....like seriously i could imagine in the robotics lab but R&D come on...

Yeah, they are on the table with the plasma on. Look on the table to the left and there should be three or four pairs there.

You can also break into the assembly line for a free pair (and hell if you're engineering then you can recover them from the greytide)

• 2 weeks later...

or at least i don't wear hard suits for no reason since it seems like meta, and just generally un RP ish

I like wearing the hardsuits because the heads have built in goggles (somehow), but also that I'm a giant fat thing, thudding throughout the station look for any damages, or moving from one solars to the other.

I'm just kinda surprised that the Autolathe can make welding masks and fully stocked fire extinguishers, but can't create a pair of welding goggles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use